Taylor 214ce Acoustic Guitar
Taylor 410ce-L10 Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar
Up for sale is a near flawless Limited Edition Taylor Guitar from 2005! I am the second owner. There is not a blemish on the guitar that I can find....it's a 9 out of 10...and I'm picky. The case has a few small scuffs due to normal wear. This guitar features East Indian Rosewood back and sides which is very similar to the Taylor 814ce but less cost. This guitar was well cared for by an adult and kept in the case in a smoke-free enviornment. The action is nice and low. It's ideal for medium to heavy strumming and flatpicking.! List Price new $2,099.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Dreadnought with Venetian cutway
- Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Wood Fiber
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Large Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White Fiber
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bracing: Scalloped, X-Brace
- Finish: Gloss Natural
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Case: Original Taylor Hardshell
Visited 1 time
Popular Ads Overall
- No ads viewed yet.